TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Online orders placed after 2pm will be processed the next business day.
• Returns for online orders can be made within 30 days of original receipt for full refund, minus any shipping charges. Items must be in original condition with tags still attached and unopened packaging. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
• Payments for online orders can be made via PayPal or Credit Card. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your Credit Card to make purchases.
• There are no returns on food items.
• Orders placed via Facebook or social media messaging are not guaranteed.
• Orders placed on the answering machine after hours are not guaranteed.
• We do not repot or care for plants not owned by The Petal Place.
• We cannot guarantee delivery for in town funerals unless order is placed 3 hours in advance of service time.
• We cannot guarantee delivery for out of town funerals unless order is placed at least 24 hours ahead of service time.
• We will call ahead on all out of town deliveries to ensure the recipient is available.
• There are times when we are unable to update the website, thus leaving some flower types unavailable. If you purchase an arrangement, we reserve the right to substitute flower stems of equal or higher value. We will maintain color and composition of the arrangement you
• In times of high-volume orders, we can sell out of common household plants. We reserve the right to substitute to the closest care type and variety of plant originally ordered.
• Deliveries will never be left on the porch unless instructed by the sender or recipient. The Petal Place is not responsible for damage, theft, or harm to arrangements due to weather conditions or other factors if instructed to be left unattended.
• Delivery fees apply to out of town and rural addresses. These are subject to change at any given time upon Manager’s discretion.
• Please be sure to leave the correct information when placing an online delivery order including; recipient’s address, phone number, best time to deliver, and card message. Also, please leave sender’s phone number and payment information.
• The Petal Place will not sell your information to third parties nor will we store Credit Card information. We will disclose sender information only upon request of the recipient.
• There are no returns on fresh flower purchases. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your arrangement, please call the shop and we will be happy to replace the arrangement up to our strict standards.
• When dealing with a perishable product, it is possible that the flower stems can become damaged in flower processing. If you have a floral stem die within 24 hours of receipt, we are happy to replace it at no cost.